Welcome to our third annual online Kid Connection Newsletter. Here you can find updates on the CDC, our events and services, details on local community events, and child development tips and information.
Our Annual General Meeting will be held once again this September, and all caregivers are invited to attend. Guardians are welcome to join as a member of the association to participate in voting. Please contact the centre if you would like more information.
CDC Program Updates
We’ve been so fortunate this past year to be able to expand our programming and services once again. Check out the yearly update from each of our departments to see what they’ve been up to this past year and be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook for future updates!
Occupational Therapy Update
Speech-Language Pathology Update
Supported Child Development
Farewell Kris Kringle
After over 35 years since our first Kris Kringle luncheon, and the many that followed with the wonderful members of our community, we are bidding the event a fond farewell. We wish to thank the many individuals, organizations and businesses that supported this great event over the years; we couldn’t have done it without you!
The future of fundraising at the CDC is in for a change and we look forward to bringing some exciting news to you very soon! Stay tuned to our website, Facebook and Instagram for our next event.
Community Activities and Events
Check out some of the fun things happening in and around the city this summer and fall!
- Various Days through July and August – Gaming Hour, Hang Out, Family Movie Night, Story Safari and More! at PG Public Library
- Wednesdays in August – Fit Families and Friends with Special Olympics BC
- Weekdays in August – Park Play Days with Engage Sport North
- Saturdays in August – Prince George Farmers’ Market 8:30AM to 2:00PM
- Sundays in August – Creative Space Sundays at Two Rivers Gallery
- Various Days throughout August and September – Homestead Days, Potato Festival, Scavenger Weekends, all at Huble Homestead