We have the following position available within our centre:

About Prince George:

Prince George is a vibrant, four season city, with many opportunities for those who enjoy the outdoors as well as the arts. The city is a four hour drive from Jasper National Park. The City is home of the University of Northern BC, the highest ranked, primarily undergraduate university in western Canada (Maclean's 2018).

By road, Prince George is 738 km from Edmonton and 787 km from Vancouver. For more information, please see the following websites: City of Prince George's website, Hello BC, and Tourism BC.

Student Placements:

We are also a training centre that offers practical placements for student studying the following professions: Social Services, Speech Language Pathology, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and rehabilitation assistant/therapy aide

Supported Child Development Worker

Supported Child Development workers assist children that require additional support in order to participate in family and group daycare’s, preschool and after school care settings. Post Secondary training such as Early Childhood Care & Learning (ECCL) Certificate, ECCL Assistant’s Certificate, Education Assistant Certificate or Community School Support (CASS) is required for this position. Minimum 2 years experience working with children with special needs is essential.

Contact: Christy Kubert
Phone: (250)563-7168 ext 215
Fax: (250)563-8039

We currently have a temporary full time position position available (January 21, 2019 - June 28, 2019

January 21, 2019 - June 28, 2019
Application Deadline: January 4, 2019
Starting wage $20.46/hour
Only applicants with suitable credentials (as listed above) will be contacted.

Please email resume including 2 written letters of reference, current criminal record check and copy of current license to practice to Christy Kubert, Manager of Supported Child Development
CDC Logo

Help us help the region's children

Connect with us!

Facebook link/logo Twitter logo/link YouTube logo/link

Accessing our Services:

Anyone can refer a child to the Centre with the child's parent/legal guardian's consent. To start the process, download our Request for Service and Concent for Service forms from one of the following links, then bring the completed forms to the CDC:

Choose this if you are filling it out by hand

choose this if you are going to fill it out on your computer and if your computer has the program to open it.

Introduction to the CDC:

Introduction to the CDC

Visiting the CDC:

Video - visiting the cdc